Friday 29 January 2016

♥ My Most Used Beauty Products







Favourite items and beauty bits are always changing, when we buy new things or when a new product is released. But we all have those items we use time and time again, no matter what. I have quite a few items I use every single day and I thought I'd tell you a little about them and why it is I use them so damn much!



I've worn liquid eye liner for years and years, and it took me such a long time to find the perfect formula that had just the right brush to go with it. I mention this every time I post a makeup look because Rimmel's Glam Eyes liner is my absolute go to for eyeliner. I'm so stubborn and I refuse to try anything else because if I do, I just can't get a wing like I can with this! I definitely think it's all down to the super flexible brush, instead of the stiff felt like tips you can get in some other liners, and I just can't go without this product. Another makeup product I always go back to is L'Oreal's True Match Foundation. I'm yet to try the new formula, but this foundation gives me a perfect medium coverage and who can deny the colour range? It's incredible, theres a shade to suit pretty much every skin tone, and I recommend it to everyone. Soap and Glory body sprays are something I always, always pick up. They're great to use on just an every day basis when you don't need perfume and I always keep a bottle in my work bag as I work in a fast food chain I always want to freshen up after a shift and the Mist You Madly scent is ideal. Now, I'm an oily girl, so I always always set my foundation with a translucent powder and Rimmel have the best of the bunch again. Their Stay Matte is the one powder I buy time and time again. I always end up with a few pans of this open at any one time, dotted all over the place, but they're only a few pounds so there's no harm done. This powder never ever looks cakey when applied and it comes in other shades, too, so if you need a powder that'll give you extra coverage they are still an option for you. Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm is also something I constantly buy and lose, too. I seem to always have dry lips and now that I'm wearing lipstick all the time, I get through these little beauties like nothing else. I can use up a tube of this in a few months. It's another super cheap item (I can usually pick it up for one pound on sale) so it's not breaking the bank to always repurchase this one. Last but not least, I can't live without mascara. I have three or four tubes of the stuff on the go at any one time, and I really think it makes such a difference to my face. If I don't fancy wearing makeup, I always pop a few coats of mascara on, just to make myself look a tiny bit more presentable. I've mentioned the Rimmel Lash Accelerator loads before, and that's excellent, but the ones I have open at the moment are the Maybelline Rocket Volum Express, a Max Factor 2000 Calorie with a curling wand that I use as a 'base coat' if you will, and Maybelline's Lash Sensational which is my current favourite. I'm constantly trying new mascaras but I go back to the Lash Accelerator time and time again.

So, those are my most used products and what makes it even better? They're all totally affordable! They are all the things I honestly couldn't live without, and I'd love for you to let me know your most used bits and bobs in the comments.

Em x


1 comments:

  1. Lip balm is one of those products I can't live without, I always have one in my bag! I haven't tried products you mentioned here but I think I'll have to try that foundation, I still didn't find my perfect foundation. Great post <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...