Wednesday 9 March 2016

♥ Light Golden Eyes / Make Up Geek and Urban Decay



It's no secret that I'm a fan of a bronzed, gold eye. It's been my go to, and pretty much makes up my entire comfort zone when it comes to going in on my eyes. I'm not one to shy away from what I know looks decent and I'm far from adventurous. Read on to see how I achieved this bright, golden look.


To create a smooth, nude, base on the eyes I used Painterly Paint Pot by MAC. I use this every single day and it keeps shadow stay put for hours, and gets rid of any veins that show through. I blend  it right over the lid, up to my brow bone with my index finger. To set that in place, I used the MAC eyeshadow in Malt. I blended my new Make Up Geek shadow Creme Brûlée into the crease and a little down onto the lid with a large, fluffy blending brush and darkened the outer corner of the crease with the shades Naked and Buck from the original Urban Decay Naked Palette. To get that nice golden shimmer on the centre of the lid, I used the shade Half Baked from the Naked palette and I also took this right across the bottom lash line. To highlight the inner corner of the eye and the brow bone I took the shade Virgin from the original Naked palette. To finish the look off I used my usual Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner from Rimmel and loads of mascara - I'm still using Lash Sensational by Maybelline! Of course, I messed up my mascara and got it over my eyelid... but who cares?!

I love how bright Creme Brûlée kept the look and it's the perfect transition shade, just like I thought it was going to be. Well worth investing in!

Em x

1 comments:

  1. Fab post lovely, such gorgeous look! Painterly is favourite of mine also, and I are it’s the perfect base for shadows :) Half Baked is a favourite of mine also :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...