Thursday 6 March 2014

♥ Maybelline Mini-Haul!


Last weekend I managed to treat myself to these three treats at Superdrug with their three for two offer. Maybelline is probably my favourite high street beauty brand and I've found that their products work the best for me. Although the products are affordable for everyone, they still manage to often be on offer which works out brilliantly for students and those who are shopping with a small budget. The price of the brand doesn't effect the quality, though, which is where most high street brands can fall short.

Baby Lips
'Peach Kiss' is my third in the collection to have purchased. I fell in love with Baby Lips when I first bought 'Pink Punch' and 'Cherry Me'. After trying out all three of the tinted balms available from the brand I've come to the conclusion that it is an affordable way for anyone to have a tinted lip balm that is highly pigmented and lasts longer than others that are available on the high street. Peach Kiss is a lovely nude colour that works well day or night and is perfect to add a touch of colour where a more noticable lipstick would be too overpowering. My favourite, however, would still have to be Cherry Me, as i'm not brave enough to rock a bright red every day! And at £2.99, it's hard to say no!


Colour Show Nail Polish
These are my second and third shades of the Colour Show range. I first purchased the colour 'Orange Attack' and found the brand to be long lasting and chip free for around a week. I couldn't resist getting a few more and the nude shades got my attention. I chose 'Love This Sweater' and 'Sugar Crystals' and found that they work brilliantly together and I feel like they would look excellent with any skin tone. They are two super versatile colours! I find this brand is quick drying, but I still choose to put two coats of polish on and then set with a clear polish to avoid any scratches or easy chipping! Again, priced at £2.99, it's very affordable and high quality for what you're paying.



So for a brilliant combined price of £5.98 I managed to pick up three beauty buys that will be both long lasting and reused week in, week out! Maybelline is currently on offer in Superdrug, so if you're as big of a fan of the brand as I am, I would definitely recommend stocking up!

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for your comments on your blog :)
    I really like Peach Kiss for everyday use :) x

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...