Sunday 11 May 2014

♥ L'oreal Micellar Water: Review


Micellar solutions were the in thing when i started this blog in March and I rushed out to buy one to figure out what all the fuss had been about. I was not disappointed! This 3-in-1 solution from L'oreal Paris has changed my cleansing routine and is by far the best make up remover I've ever used. Coming in at £4.99 without any offers applied in Boots (although the offer that I bought this with in march is still running), it is a pricey alternative to other face washes or wipes available from high street brands, but this neat little product ties in cleanser, make up remover and toner all into one bottle. For best results, dampen a cotton wool pad with a little of the solution and hold over eyes or lips for a moment before gently wiping away. For the most part this gets most make up off in one swipe but I imagine if you have super heavy eye make up it might take a little more effort. It's so gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate the eye area so it is superb for anyone who does suffer with quite sensitive skin. This product really is a little miracle worker and I use it every single day!


Em x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...