Thursday 15 May 2014

♥ Wishlist Purchase: Real Techniques Core Collection


In April, I posted this wishlist. I changed up a few of the things I bought but these brushes were something I'd been lusting after forever so I couldn't not buy them! I got them off Amazon for £14.65 (I then applied NUS student discount which meant I paid less than £14!) these brushes retail for around £21 in Boots so buying them online is what I would recommend. It sucks to not be building up points on my advantage card, but paying almost ten pounds less for them makes up for it!

I've only used the foundation and powder brush so far and they're both incredible. Used with my new L'oreal True Match liquid foundation it makes my skin look flawless. I feel like using brushes would mean product would be lost within the brush but that's not the case at all. It's the exact same result with the power brush too, it's super soft and holds just enough powder to create a lovely matte finish.

I'm sure these brushes have different functions to what's described on the box and I'm so excited to build up my collection and have a nice set of make up brushes! Next up it

What's your favourite Real Techniques brush?


Em x

2 comments:

  1. Very jealous that you own these brushes. Been lusting after them for ages. Great review hun! :) XO

    - www.kittensg0tclaws.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should seriously consider getting them off Amazon! I can't believe how cheap I got them - £14 for four brushes is such a bargain and they do the 'starter kit' for even cheaper!! Thanks sweet x x x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...