Sunday 18 May 2014

♥ The Sunday Post #5


The weather this week really has been incredible. Living by the seaside meant that I spent a load of time on the beach and getting my tan ready for my summer holiday to Bali in a few weeks. I'm getting really excited to see such a beautiful country with one of my best friends and it's somewhere I never expected I'd get to visit! But now, the end of my first year at university is a few days away and I'm terrified! I'm super stressed trying to get all my assignments sorted out and I'm beginning to wish that my course did mean exams - I'd rather sit down for a few hours and have it over and done with, rather than working for hours on end to format documents correctly and bother with referencing! Hopefully I'll get everything done on time (I don't really have much choice!) and be free to enjoy June in Cornwall! I hope that you're all having a good weekend and you're giving yourself some time out from uni/college assignments and/or exam revision! Don't forget about this post for organisation skills and this post for helping with the exam stress of the end of the academic year! Also, you can bag a sample size Porefessional with the June issue of Elle magazine, which is definitely worth a purchase!


Em x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything uni related babe :) Have you tried the porefessional yet? XO

    - www.kittensg0tclaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I've had a few sample sizes of it but I've never committed to buying the retail size! I probably should, it's fabulous!! Thank sweetie xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...