Tuesday 3 June 2014

♥ My Best Friends Make Up Bag




My best friend is some sort of new beauty fiend. She's recently bagged herself a well paid job in the caring profession and she still lives at home which means she has masses of disposable income (lucky git)! She's come to visit me in Cornwall from Birmingham and I thought while I have the opportunity I'd document her must have beauty items!

Dior Addict Fluid Stick (Mirage)
This does have quite the price tag (£26), but she absolutely adores it! It's so pigmented and looks so creamy. It holds as well as a lipstick but has a glossy, liquid finish. When she purchased this she also got a few samples and says that all the colours hold really well and have such a nice finish to them. Definitely worth the money spent!

Fraulein3o8 Make Up Brushes
Like myself, Paige has never really seen sense in splashing out ten quid for one brush. She bagged the two shown and a few others in a collection off Amazon, and it cost only around £5. They have a few collections available so it's definitely worth checking out if you're hunting for a cheaper range of make up brushes!

No 7 Stay Perfect Foundation
This foundation creates such a flawless finish. It's like a second skin and i find No 7 products super blendable and there's always a shade true to your skin colour and tone. It's not the cheapest on the high street, but it's worth spending a few extra pennies on a brand like No 7!

Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 113
I love this nude shade, but the finish isn't too great. Paige says: "It doesn't apply properly and has a really weird finish." It takes a good few times over to get the colour and when it does take, it's bitty and clings to flaky skin. It might be an idea to exfoliate lips before hand, but even with lips that seem completely fine, it just doesn't look good. It's a shame, the colour is beautiful and would look really good for a natural make up look!

YSL Touche Eclat 
Paige has been singing the praises of this product since she first picked it up. It's a bloggers favourite and holy grail of highlighters and I'm not surprised. It clears up dark circles a treat and it is great at creating a dewy, light finish. This product retails at around £25 and while I know it must be a treat and a really lovely product to own, I love my Wake Me Up Concealer far too much to ever let her persuade me to get this!

Do you ever have a rummage through your best friends make up bag? What are you jealous of?

Em x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...